Why? Because your customers and visitors are increasingly accessing the Internet via tablets and mobile phones..
In 2013, access by mobile devices surpassed desktop PCs and laptops. Mobile devices accounted for 55% of consumer shopping time spent online. This surpassed both desktop and laptop access.
However, Mobile is Not Just a Must for eCommerce Sites………
A 2012 Google survey found that:
- 74% of visitors were more likely to return to mobile friendly websites
- 61% were likely to leave if a site wasn’t mobile friendly, and
- 67% were more likely to buy at a mobile friendly website
If your site isn’t mobile-friendly, you’re losing business.
Three reasons, your website must be mobile friendly now:
1. It’s What Your Customers Want – and They Expect You to Provide It
2. Google May Penalize You if You Don’t Have a Mobile Friendly Website
3. You’ll Lose Business (If You Haven’t Already)
Web Design of Volusia specializes in designing websites that are mobile friendly.